Gpu length and fitment question.

Bion1985

Hey all wondering if you can help me out. I have the Fractal Design Define C TG. Looking at quite a long GPU (300mm) I use a Corsair H110i cooler. Fractal lists that GPUs as long as 315mm are supported in my case with front fans mounted. Now with an aio mounted up front the card won't fit, but if I move the fans to the outside of the case under the front panel the card should fit. This requires not running the dust filter up front along with my other concern of choking off the front airflow too much. Should I look at a slightly shorter GPU or would the fan configuration up front I mentioned be ok?

I dealt with the same problem, but instead of changing cards I changed my case. If you already have your case you might have to change cards.

16 minutes ago, whitetea said:

I dealt with the same problem, but instead of changing cards I changed my case. If you already have your case you might have to change cards.

Yea I have the case and a new system in it already, just wanting to upgrade the GPU now. The longer cards will fit if the fans are installed under the front panel but think they will be choked off too much that way plus no filter. Wanted the Evga 3 fan 1080ti, but will prob just end up going with the 2 fan SC2.