Custom pc not posting

I built a pc recently and it has not been posting. I had an extra processor and tried it and still wouldn’t post. I no longer have my speaker on my mobo so they doesn’t help

Does it power on at all?

Any pictures of the inside and where your cables are plugged into?

What steps have you tried so far?

This might be of some use

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

14 minutes ago, turkeygizzard said:

I built a pc recently and it has not been posting. I had an extra processor and tried it and still wouldn’t post. I no longer have my speaker on my mobo so they doesn’t help

Have you tried onboard and graphics card to see if its just a dead gpu perhaps. Also check all power cables.

Describe the problem in as much detail as possible.  My current rig wouldn't POST when I built it in April of this year and the issue was the PSU.  It would power on and off in a millisecond.  

Steps to take first.  Remove GPU and plug into integrated graphics on the mobo.  Do not have more than one RAM stick in the 1st DIMM (check your mobo manual).  Clear the BIOS by shorting the pins or removing the battery. and then try to post with just CPU, RAM and Mobo plugged into a monitor.  If it isn't to difficult to get a mobo speaker, buy one so you can get the POST code error and refer to the manual for the details.  Check your wiring,  is the 24 pin Power in the mobo, what about the 4 or 8 pin CPU power?

Also, tell us about the hardware,  there are a lot of things that can be causing this and we need more info to give you instructions to find the culprit.  Its all about the process of elimination.  Do you have other similar hardware (same Socket, Same generation of RAM, etc.)  you can test each component in a system you know is working (many people don't, but you said you had another CPU to test with).

I tested with another fx series cpu and it still wouldn’t post (no integrated graphics). It powers on but like I said won’t post. I tried my gpu on another computer and It worked fine. I made sure all cables were in fine which narrowed it down to the mobo, psu (maybe), and ram

Is it me or do people not like posting up system specs when they have an issue?  All I've figured out now is they have an AMD FX set up and no other information.

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

go to your local shops and buy a mobo speaker

image.png.ece4f58571888ebb88814960582b5eec.png

This will help you troubleshoot the problem with beep codes.

If this an FX system, it must be a pretty old motherboard.

you may have a defective one.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w