When I gammed on console..

leelaa14

All I really cared about were graphics, hence why I couldn't wait to get a PS4. When I moved from console to PC in search of the greater graphics. I've found myself over the last two years not really caring for graphics anymore. My minds kinda been opened to try all kinds of other games I'd of never though of playing. Funny how things work out. No point to this post really I suppose. And not trying to start a war. Just sharing a thought.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

The only console I ever really played on was the Wii and I still love it to this day. Other than that, I was raised on PC playing games from Pinball in Windows XP and some other games on kongregate.com to Lego Universe, Minecraft and others.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

The only console I ever really played on was the Wii and I still love it to this day. Other than that, I was raised on PC playing games from Pinball in Windows XP and some other games on kongregate.com to Lego Universe, Minecraft and others.

Damn pinball xp was legit. Same time as when Yahoo pool was great too.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

1 minute ago, leelaa14 said:

Damn pinball xp was legit. Same time as when Yahoo pool was great too.

I never did Yahoo pool, but I'm building a system for Windows pinball right now so I can relive the glory. Might try running some more retro games on it, the original Doom for example or something like that.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I've had a few consoles but the one I got the most use and enjoyment from was the Wii.  Certainly graphics were never its strong point but it didn't matter.  To be clear I also gamed on PC at that point, but back then, I didn't really care strongly either way.  Sure my PC was graphically more powerful even then but the Wii looked good enough and things ran at 60 fps so I couldn't really complain.  Part of what made me realize I want to leave console gaming and never come back was the experience I had migrating to the Wii U.  The other part, well, lets just say it could conceivably happen to any device, but the freedom afforded by some make it a non-issue on them.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.