Kraken Pro V2 Can I be this dumb?!?

First off, new here but have always enjoyed the community here and how helpful you all are, a very kind group and that is seriously what I need right now. I had a set of Corsair Voids headset and worked okay but were not very comfy, just a bad fit for my dome. I bought the Kraken pro v2 that have a mic output and headphone input instead of a basic USB. I am newer to all of the computer world, buddy helped me build my computer and I have been learning and just soaking up all the LTT and other channel videos, a wealth of information from this community and trying my best to get to know these things better. Anyways, I enjoy PubG a lot and play with said buddy a good bit and my issue with this headset have been bad. I adjusted the headset when we played rocket league and worked fine but in PubG he can hear reverb, anything happening near me he can hear going on and can also hear himself talking. I do not have the headphones loud at all, I don't blast sound so I do not think the mic is just picking it up but who knows...

I tried to download Razer Synapse and dont see it applying to these unless I downloaded the wrong version. When I plug them in I get a program built in to my setup that allows tuning but I adjusted and have no issues in other games, only PubG and the game settings don't have anything I see as applicable to adjust. 

anybody have ideas what is going on? Sorry if incredibly stupid, honestly new to the whole PC world and hoping im not wasting peoples time, just any guidance would be helpful. just super frustrated, I have tried all I know and have never tuned or setup a headset like this. Thanks all for any ideas, really wish this had the usb simple plug in and just work system. I will try to respond as fast as possible here, going to bed now and hope this is easy for the minds here.

Thanks!

Each game has different mic settings. You need to do it game-by-game. Basic setup can be done with software or Windows settings, but you can't rely that to work outright in every game.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Okay, appreciate the reply. I just dont see any settings in pubg that would impact this but Ill mess with it more when I have someone to play with and give me feedback. thank you