Z10pe-d16 Q-Code 19 & CATTERR LED

Blu82b

Hey Guys, i need some Help!

Yesterday i put an old but working gtx 780 into my Server.

After that, it started but keeps hanging on Q-Code 19 which means "SB initialize before installed Memory" according to the MB Manual. I guess SB means "South Bridge"? Even though i still dosent know what it means exactly at all.

Theres a constant red LED too that lights up after a few seconds and according to the Manual its "CATTERR1_LED" and it only shows up if some fatal or catastrophic error occurs.

Also i noticed that when i hit the reset button, the pc shuts completely down for ~2 Seconds and then starts again, before this all happened it was like a millisecond.

-I work since over 10 Years with PC hardware and always follow the safety recommendations (grounding etc), and this never happened before.

-I tried to connect it to a different PSU but nothing changed.

-I removed EVERYTHING from the MB including both CPU`s and connected ONLY the Power cords, still QCode 19 and red LED.

-I removed the MB completely from the case, put it on a cardboard with only the power cords connected, still not coming past QCode 19 and red LED.

-I did a CMOS reset by Jumper and Battery, nothing changed

-ALL Fans and HDD`s start to spin when i power on.

-LATEST BIOS was installed right after i built the PC and worked fine for months.

The MB i bought new in June 2017, also its RAM and CPU`s and all other stuff sitting on it. It worked like a charm since then, doing 24/7 h.265 encodings (both CPU`s always around 60% load and 50-55°C Coretemp). 

Why do i still ask for Help when i can RMA it for sure? 

I want to get a better understanding of what happened, so i can hopefully avoid it in the future. Im almost sure that it is NOT caused by a static discharge or something like this, it "feels" more like a corrupted CMOS, BIOS or whatever but i have no idea how to fix this or if that is even possible this way.

Here are some Specs:

-Mainboard ASUS Z10pe-D16

-CPU 2 Xeon e5-2670v3

-RAM 4x16GB DDR4 Kingston ValueRAM (64gb)

-PSU CoolerMaster 850w

-GPU GTX 550ti

Thank you in advance for your help and/or informations!