PC not showing any output - Ryzen Requires GPU Output

Go to solution Solved by katoptrys,

Is it an AMD or an intel build? If it's Ryzen, you won't be able to get a video out as it doesn't come with graphics and requires a GPU

Is it an AMD or an intel build? If it's Ryzen, you won't be able to get a video out as it doesn't come with graphics and requires a GPU

Frostbite (White build PC)

Spoiler

MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz - Corsair H60 - ASUS GTX 1060 3GB DUAL OC @ (2130 MHz Core Clock + 4600 MHz Mem Clock)

2x8GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance C16 Corsair 400C White - EVGA 650 GQ

Razer Deathadder Chroma - Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma - Sennheiser HD 598 SR - LG 24MP59G-P

Just now, katoptrys said:

AMD Ryzen 1500X - I'll put a GPU in...

"Those who are last are sideways and smiling". - Jeremy Clarkson

What are your specs? Just telling us what you put together isn't going to help. Is the power supply turned on? Is everything plugged in properly? Are the RAM modules in the proper slots?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, NPSTR107 said:

AMD Ryzen 1500X - I'll put a GPU in...

Yeah, I figured. Ryzen doesn't have integrated graphics, so you need a separate GPU (The only way the mobo video outputs work is if you have an AM4 APU)

Spoiler

MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz - Corsair H60 - ASUS GTX 1060 3GB DUAL OC @ (2130 MHz Core Clock + 4600 MHz Mem Clock)

Razer Deathadder Chroma - Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma - Sennheiser HD 598 SR - LG 24MP59G-P

Also important recommendation. Use the box of the motherboard as a testbench, not the anti-static bag, as that is only anti-static in the inside and can actually fry your components if it builds up

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

What are your specs? Just telling us what you put together isn't going to help. Is the power supply turned on? Is everything plugged in properly? Are the RAM modules in the proper slots?

Sorry. In a hurry.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/bQ3RLD

11 hours ago, katoptrys said:

Also important recommendation. Use the box of the motherboard as a testbench, not the anti-static bag, as that is only anti-static in the inside and can actually fry your components if it builds up

I remember someone mentioning that to me in the past, but I forgot. Thanks for the reminder