windows 10 falls creators update hardcore stutter

xchiken

in gta 5 120 fps feels like 70 because of micro stutter and after playing for 1 or 2 hours the game freezes up every 2 seconds for half a second after going back to creators update everything is fine. One thing i noticed was that it used 3gb of ram instead of 5.5gb on creators update while playing according to task manager which i think is the cause. I tried disabling full screen optimization but im almost %100 sure its because of the os ram allocation. Anyone else have this? Im on 6700k 1080 ti and 16gb of ram so this shouldn't happen.

5 minutes ago, xchiken said:

in gta 5 120 fps feels like 70 because of micro stutter and after playing for 1 or 2 hours the game freezes up every 2 seconds for half a second after going back to creators update everything is fine. One thing i noticed was that it used 3gb of ram instead of 5.5gb on creators update while playing according to task manager which i think is the cause. I tried disabling full screen optimization but im almost %100 sure its because of the os ram allocation. Anyone else have this? Im on 6700k 1080 ti and 16gb of ram so this shouldn't happen.

It is the same with me.
My rig has failed more drastically and the FPS came down as low as 16.

Even in Rise of the Tomb Raider is creating similar glitches after the update.

The problem is with this new Version 1703 OS Build 15063.72x and Version 1709 as far as I have discovered.
Couldn't get an immediate fix for it so I have decided to roll back to the previous state and it works just fine there.

But I wanted to use the Version 1709, Microsoft better fix this FPS problem in certain games :(