samsung magician trolling me need help

alexlulz

Might be other processes running in the background. I've never used Samsung Magician, but the program's I have used have never been exactly the same everything. If the driver is constantly being accessed by OS for various things, you'll never read the same.

25 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Might be other processes running in the background. I've never used Samsung Magician, but the program's I have used have never been exactly the same everything. If the driver is constantly being accessed by OS for various things, you'll never read the same.

I see the thing is with other toolts they only vary in 100-200mb while the samsung tool in almost 1gb speed (worrying me) all of this was tested without anything open

4 minutes ago, alexlulz said:

I see the thing is with other toolts they only vary in 100-200mb while the samsung tool in almost 1gb speed (worrying me) all of this was tested without anything open

If your OS is installed on that drive, the you already have something opened. Windows.

It can completely vary. I've had disparities as well, when a background tasks is running such as downloading an update or virus scan.

So unfortunately, I don't read German. (I think that's German?) What brand drive are you using?

Also, if there is anything to take away from this tech forum, it's not too rely on a single benchmark.

3 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

If your OS is installed on that drive, the you already have something opened. Windows.

It can completely vary. I've had disparities as well, when a background tasks is running such as downloading an update or virus scan.

So unfortunately, I don't read German. (I think that's German?) What brand drive are you using?

Also, if there is anything to take away from this tech forum, it's not too rely on a single benchmark.

brand drive? u mean samsung?