Suggestions for a New Chair

deano901

So I'm looking for a decent chair for around £200 or under, not interested so much in the gaming tag, but more durability and comfort as I tend to spend most of my time in one. Does anyone have any suggestions?

do you have any local office stores nearby? honestly i would try chairs in-person and find a good fit 

watch out for cheap leather chairs though. generally those crumble in a year or so 

Ye I've got staples down the road thinking of having a quick look there tomorrow other than that I might just fix my current chair at this point

If you have an IKEA nearby, go check them out.  they actually have some nice desk chairs.  I bought my current chair from there for less than $100.  I had a cheap chair from staples that I bought about 10 years ago that was worn out and falling apart before this so in comparison this one is like a luxury chair but it might not actually be that great compared to others. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adjustable-Executive-Computer-Ergonomic-High-Back/dp/B06ZYQRMHV/ref=pd_sbs_201_9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JRT2C1A6K7NQH55EJ17P

We had something similar looking to this (although I think ours were more expensive) at my last workplace. Quite literally the single most comfy thing I've had to sit my ass on for 7 hours a day.

3 hours ago, deano901 said:

So I'm looking for a decent chair for around £200 or under, not interested so much in the gaming tag, but more durability and comfort as I tend to spend most of my time in one. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ikea has a lot of well priced chairs if you have any near you at all