Good Cases To Rgb

CurtisLee

Ive finally decided to add the biggest PC performance booster...RGB!!!!!

now I just need a smart black case that has a PSU shroud and a full glass panel.

Many Thanks

Curtis

This should be good, it has all the features you mentioned and it has a built-in RGB LED strip controller (and it comes with a 30cm LED strip IIRC): https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Q9vZxr/phanteks-eclipse-p400s-tempered-glass-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec416pstg_bw

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

33 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

This should be good, it has all the features you mentioned and it has a built-in RGB LED strip controller (and it comes with a 30cm LED strip IIRC): https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Q9vZxr/phanteks-eclipse-p400s-tempered-glass-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec416pstg_bw

There's also a cheaper version called P400, I wonder what is the difference?

Just now, nishe1 said:

There's also a cheaper version called P400, I wonder what is the difference?

I've got the non-S version myself, it doesn't have the built-in fan controller, and it doesn't have sound-dampening foam inside as the "S" version stands for "Silent".

If you want to check out how it looks as a finished build, here's my recent personal gallery:

I have an original 1-meter Phanteks LED strip connected to the built-in RGB LED controller so I can change the LED colours from a button located in the front of the case :)

If you have additional questons, feel free to ask.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White