Replacing razer deathadder 2013 suggestions

Hi, coming from my 4 years old razer da 2013 that started double clicking a lot lately. To me It's shape is ok?(never owned a mouse before the da so maybe I just got used to it). My hand is 19.5 x 10.5 cm and mainly use palm grip (probably because of the da's shape). LoL is my most played game but lately I'm starting to play a lot of Pubg and was thinking to go back playing cs:go sometimes ( so I'd like bottons easy to spam but also hard enough to avoid accident clicks).

After reading a lot of review and watching many videos, I think my best options are probably going to be the g403, the rival 310 and the da elite.

Which one do you think is the best one for me considering I don't mind (or at least I got used to) the da 2013 shape? Any other suggestions?

Also, are wireless mice worth it?

Thanks in advance for your time and answers :)

1 more question:

Is the mouse' shape going to be straight "love it or hate it" or it might just require some time to get used to it?

Ty :)

Shape--in my opinion will always adapt into as time passes but with mouse recommendation, I would choose a wired mouse for optimal in-game performance and the least amount of input lag. Personally, the Razer Deathadder is very well built and simple. Why not just buy an updated version or a similar version? :) 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

5 minutes ago, Jasun said:

Shape--in my opinion will always adapt into as time passes but with mouse recommendation, I would choose a wired mouse for optimal in-game performance and the least amount of input lag. Personally, the Razer Deathadder is very well built and simple. Why not just buy an updated version or a similar version? :) 

My first thought exactly but I just wanted to see if any other mice is worth considering since, as I stated before, I have no experience in the mouse department xD

On 11/29/2017 at 9:43 PM, andreaptr said:

Hi, coming from my 4 years old razer da 2013 that started double clicking a lot lately. To me It's shape is ok?(never owned a mouse before the da so maybe I just got used to it). My hand is 19.5 x 10.5 cm and mainly use palm grip (probably because of the da's shape). LoL is my most played game but lately I'm starting to play a lot of Pubg and was thinking to go back playing cs:go sometimes ( so I'd like bottons easy to spam but also hard enough to avoid accident clicks).

After reading a lot of review and watching many videos, I think my best options are probably going to be the g403, the rival 310 and the da elite.

Which one do you think is the best one for me considering I don't mind (or at least I got used to) the da 2013 shape? Any other suggestions?

Also, are wireless mice worth it?

Thanks in advance for your time and answers :)

You can try some options, may be you can add to your list the razer lancehead wiresless. At 100cpi gives an error of 1 or 2 mm in 26 cm.