Powersupply with 750D bottom rad

topsu

If anyone of you have 240mm radiator at bottom of Corsair 750D, can you please measure the distance to powersupply from 240mm rad by a millimeter percision and tell me the distance + power supply model.

I may be getting EVGA Supernova 1000W P2, but I am not sure if 20cm long psu can fit with 240mm bottom radiator.

Curing shitposts by shitposts

If anyone of you have 240mm radiator at bottom of Corsair 750D, can you please measure the distance to powersupply from 240mm rad by a millimeter percision and tell me the distance + power supply model.

I may be getting EVGA Supernova 1000W P2, but I am not sure if 20cm long psu can fit with 240mm bottom radiator.

If the psu is ATX then it won't fit. (Someone else clarify?)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silverstone make great short power supplies (140mm for up to 850W I believe) if that helps.

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

Silverstone make great short power supplies (140mm for up to 850W I believe) if that helps.

I did not ask for suggesting a powersupply D: Just if evga one would fit and I definetily need 1000W psu.

Curing shitposts by shitposts