Bitcoin explination needed

Hello , recently i started mining for bitcoin on my gaming pc i earn 1.35 dollars a day, i have a question i really never understood how exactly do i earn the money and who pays me the money and will mining hurt my system, im running everythibg at 100% at 54 celcius

Edited by wkdpaul

1 minute ago, HairyPotter said:

Hello , recently i started mining for bitcoin on my gaming pc i earn 1.35 dollars a day, i have a question i really never understood how exactly do i earn the money and who pays me the money and will mining hurt my system, im running everythibg at 100% at 54 celcius

https://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/01/economist-explains-11

and 

It is possible to damage your computer by mining in the following ways:

• the computer will degrade more, as it is used more (you will have to replace it sooner than normally)
  • the computer will overheat and some components will fail because of that (if for example, the computer is dusty. If the parts are well-maintained and the computer is not boxed in, this shouldn't be the issue)
  • you will overload some part of your computer with the mining and it will short circuit or blow a fuse (mostly relevant if your power supply is weak, this happened to me once)

subscribe to pewdiepie

1 minute ago, Merp83 said:

https://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/01/economist-explains-11

and 

It is possible to damage your computer by mining in the following ways:

• the computer will degrade more, as it is used more (you will have to replace it sooner than normally)
  • the computer will overheat and some components will fail because of that (if for example, the computer is dusty. If the parts are well-maintained and the computer is not boxed in, this shouldn't be the issue)
  • you will overload some part of your computer with the mining and it will short circuit or blow a fuse (mostly relevant if your power supply is weak, this happened to me once)

My pc specs: i5 6500 gtx 1050 ti msi b150 gamibg m3 mobo and corsair cx430 will i counter any extreme issues?

You aren't mining bitcoin, you're mining some other coin and getting paid in bitcoin first off.

Second, think of the payment as your fee for processing transactions which is automatically given by the network.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, HairyPotter said:

My pc specs: i5 6500 gtx 1050 ti msi b150 gamibg m3 mobo and corsair cx430 will i counter any extreme issues?

no but with that spec have u added electricity bills in

subscribe to pewdiepie

Just now, Merp83 said:

no but with that spec have u added electricity bills in

I have a 430w psu it will handle the mining?

Just now, HairyPotter said:

I have a 430w psu it will handle the mining?

probablybut you are not making profit mate

subscribe to pewdiepie

Blockchains and datamining are very complex, you don't seem to comprehend how your even mining it let alone asking for an explination. 

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

21 hours ago, Merp83 said:

probablybut you are not making profit mate

a 1050ti will use what, maybe 100w and get 300-350 sol/s? it'll take 10 hours of mining to draw one KWh, worth on average $0.13 US. That's less than $10/mo on power.

if he's grossing $1.35/day, he's earning $40/mo.

that's a $30 PROFIT. Maybe that word means something different to you, but it does not mean what you think it means.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic