Will this pc run bf4 on high-ultra settigs with good FPS?

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($149.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Microcenter) 
Motherboard:  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($146.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card:  MSI Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($309.99 @ B&H) 
Case:  Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply:  Cooler Master eXtreme Power 600W ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $977.31
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-09 20:22 EST-0500)

Well, lets see here, it will cost like $100 more in just shipping. Are those even in stock. PC PART PICKER dont see wheather or not those are in stock or not. 

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($149.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Microcenter) 
Motherboard:  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($146.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card:  MSI Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($309.99 @ B&H) 
Case:  Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply:  Cooler Master eXtreme Power 600W ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $977.31
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-09 20:22 EST-0500)

Why did you put 16gb of ram for a gaming build and a crap PSU.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Or he can order the parts on NCIX and they will build it for him for free then ship it to him.

Its not the building part. I have built 3 pc's b 4 my cousins pc. It has a amd fx 6300, msi 7950, my aunts older pc it has like a 7770 in it and a fx 4100, and then my uncles pc it has the same specs as hers.

Why did you put 16gb of ram for a gaming build and a crap PSU.

then why dont you change it ????

then why dont you change it ????

What does your pc run bf4 if you have it on ultra settings? 1080p

What does your pc run bf4 if you have it on ultra settings? 1080p

60FPS

but i play at 2560x1440 at about 40fps minimum 

60FPS

but i play at 2560x1440 at about 40fps minimum 

See, mine wont do sooo bad. I was looking up the gtx 760 playing on ultra and it looks good. And watched one with somone playing with a i3 3220 and a 7770 on ulra it didnt looks super bad but had quite a bit of lag spikes. And  also with of course the gtx 760 and a i5 3570 (witch i think is a tab bid better.)

See, mine wont do sooo bad. I was looking up the gtx 760 playing on ultra and it looks good. And watched one with somone playing with a i3 3220 and a 7770 on ulra it didnt looks super bad but had quite a bit of lag spikes. And  also with of course the gtx 760 and a i5 3570 (witch i think is a tab bid better.)

You came here asking something then scream and argue when people give actual solid suggestions. Buy what you want, just know that it IS worse than what you could build and stop trying to argue with people.

No, it won't even come close to maintain raining a constant 60fps.

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

You came here asking something then scream and argue when people give actual solid suggestions. Buy what you want, just know that it IS worse than what you could build and stop trying to argue with people.

see this is where I say, I dont care. If you look at their answers they are just saying Bull shit because i know for a fact tha tthsi build will hit over 40 fps. Anyways. When I get it I will post how good it runs it on 1080p. Even post a pic. Who knows. It might run bad it might run better than you guys expect. In 2 months Ill just upgrade the CPU and dual the 760.

For those who seen the 720p i meant 1080p.

see this is where I say, I dont care. If you look at their answers they are just saying Bull shit because i know for a fact tha tthsi build will hit over 40 fps. Anyways. When I get it I will post how good it runs it on 720p. Even post a pic. Who knows. It might run bad it might run better than you guys expect. In 2 months Ill just upgrade the CPU and dual the 760.

THEN WHY COME ON HERE AT ALL! IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT INPUT THEN LEAVE.

THEN WHY COME ON HERE AT ALL! IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT INPUT THEN LEAVE.

Sorry, I did not realize you were the Site owner, telling others to leave the site like you own it. I was just asking a question, and everyone is saying bullshit stuff like it will only hit 30 FPS. They clearly don't have an idea of what they are talking about.

Sorry, I did not realize you were the Site owner, telling others to leave the site like you own it. I was just asking a question, and everyone is saying bullshit stuff like it will only hit 30 FPS. They clearly don't have an idea of what they are talking about.

...You join. Ask a question. Scream and whine about the universal response.

It has an i5 and a 760. It will probably go around 40 FPS 1080p. It is stupid to buy, you can build better, but it is your money I dont care how stupid you are with it. 

STOP WHINING

...You join. Ask a question. Scream and whine about the universal response.

It has an i5 and a 760. It will probably go around 40 FPS 1080p. It is stupid to buy, you can build better, but it is your money I dont care how stupid you are with it. 

STOP WHINING

Im not whining. I sitting here amused to see how dumb peoples responses are. I also was just stating my Opinion saying that it will atleast hit 40 fps on ultra 1080p an everyone is soo bias against buying a prebuilt. Its not the building part it the waiting part. I dont want to wait another 1-2 months for stuff to restock.

Im not whining. I sitting here amused to see how dumb peoples responses are. I also was just stating my Opinion saying that it will atleast hit 40 fps on ultra 1080p an everyone is soo bias against buying a prebuilt. Its not the building part it the waiting part. I dont want to wait another 1-2 months for stuff to restock.

Who the hell said you need to wait for stuff to restock? Look for a different, equivalent, part. I am pretty sure you actually have no clue what you are doing. 

It will probably hit 40 FPS at 1080p, but the maximums dont matter as much as minimums do.

Who the hell said you need to wait for stuff to restock? Look for a different, equivalent, part. I am pretty sure you actually have no clue what you are doing. 

It will probably hit 40 FPS at 1080p, but the maximums dont matter as much as minimums do.

well for the parts I want if I built it, I would have to wait for around 1-2 months. (AMD FX 8320, MSI R9 280X, ASUS M5A99X R2.0 EVO,) that is what I would have to wait on for me to be able to buy the parts of a prebuilt.

well for the parts I want if I built it, I would have to wait for around 1-2 months. (AMD FX 8320, MSI R9 280X, ASUS M5A99X R2.0 EVO,) that is what I would have to wait on for me to be able to buy the parts of a prebuilt.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/29WNy In-stock

instead of 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1NG0R Not in-stock

$19 Difference.