Has anyone used Assurant extended warranty from amazon??

I have an old 970 that is starting to act pretty odd, strange artifacting and such at times... I know that reapplying thermal paste would more than likely fix the issue.... but I bought a 3 year warranty on it.  

Turns out that I have about 6 months left on that sucker, so I'm thinking about cashing it in for a 1070 (plus a little extra)... 

My question is, has anyone used this company for a GPU in the past? How was the experience? Pitfalls? 

Update:  I called the place, the guy was really nice and actually knew what I was talking about (Holy shit!)... Anyway, he said the claim would take a couple days to complete, but ultimately I would be sent a amazon gift card for what I paid for the GPU... I asked if I could buy a different model or if there were any restrictions, he said nope...  I'll update this post as the process goes through. 

My username is both misspelled and redundant. Don't take anything I say seriously as I am a moron.     

CPU: Intel i7 4790k GPU: GTX 970 MSI RAM: 16gb of DDR3 hotness Boot Drive: 240gb m.2 samsung 850 evo Storage Drives: 8tb ironwolf, 4tb WD Monitors: 3x HP Elite Displays