Can’t decide which case to get

Matt115

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fr7c2R

Here is the system im putting together with some old and new parts this christmas.  I’m trying to find a case that has cood cable management, looks good (rgbs nice), window would be nice, mid tower/atx, and a good price (doesn’t have to be that cheap).  As you can see in the parts list I have chosen the Masterbox 5 lite RGB and am wondering if it will work well or if you have any suggestions.  Just looking for input. Thanks

4 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fr7c2R

Here is the system im putting together with some old and new parts this christmas.  I’m trying to find a case that has cood cable management, looks good (rgbs nice), window would be nice, mid tower/atx, and a good price (doesn’t have to be that cheap).  As you can see in the parts list I have chosen the Masterbox 5 lite RGB and am wondering if it will work well or if you have any suggestions.  Just looking for input. Thanks

Emm... that power supply is way overkill for this build... unless you're upgrading....

3 minutes ago, IziBartek said:

Emm... that power supply is way overkill for this build... unless you're upgrading....

Well I already have it lol.

I am extremely partial to the S340 Elite. No built-in RGBs, but plenty of room to add them. Lots of room for cable management and it looks spectacular. If sharp angles are your thing, the Corsair Spec-Alpha is surprisingly easy to build in, but it's not as appealing for the price anymore now that tempered glass is below its asking price point.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Anybody have anything good/bad to say about the masterbox 5 lite rgb? Any distinct disadvantages?

15 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

I am extremely partial to the S340 Elite. No built-in RGBs, but plenty of room to add them. Lots of room for cable management and it looks spectacular. If sharp angles are your thing, the Corsair Spec-Alpha is surprisingly easy to build in, but it's not as appealing for the price anymore now that tempered glass is below its asking price point.

What fans would you recommend for it?

2 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

What fans would you recommend for it?

Mine has a pair of Corsair ML140 fans in front, a Noctua 140mm Redux fan up top and a 120mm Noctua Redux in back. None of them are lighted fans at all, but I couldn't be happier with the noise level and cooling performance. I have RGB RAM and an RGB light strip up top to cover my epileptic seizure needs.

16 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Mine has a pair of Corsair ML140 fans in front, a Noctua 140mm Redux fan up top and a 120mm Noctua Redux in back. None of them are lighted fans at all, but I couldn't be happier with the noise level and cooling performance. I have RGB RAM and an RGB light strip up top to cover my epileptic seizure needs.

I have a corsair sp quiet 120 on my cpu cooler. Should i change that?

Just now, Matt115 said:

I have a corsair sp quiet 120 on my cpu cooler. Should i change that?

What cooler do you have?

You probably don't unless you want to for aesthetics (i.e., replacing it with an LED or RGB fan). That's assuming you didn't take a Godmode cooler and replace the fan with a low-dollar Corsair.

11 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

What cooler do you have?

You probably don't unless you want to for aesthetics (i.e., replacing it with an LED or RGB fan). That's assuming you didn't take a Godmode cooler and replace the fan with a low-dollar Corsair.

Its a hyper 212 evo, and now that i think about it, with the upgrade i cant use it on am4 right? The wraith spire is supposed to be decent and i dont plan to overclock. 

5 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Its a hyper 212 evo, and now that i think about it, with the upgrade i cant use it on am4 right? The wraith spire is supposed to be decent and i dont plan to overclock. 

Cooler Master does offer an AM4 kit. Don't know how much they're asking online, but it was something like $0.99 last time I went to Micro Center.

That said, yeah, the Wraith Spire is more than enough, especially if you don't plan to overclock. That said, I highly recommend at least a modest OC up to the turbo speed of 3.6GHz on all cores. Well worth it, and not really going to make things that much hotter. Certainly well within the realm of what the Spire can handle.

1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

Cooler Master does offer an AM4 kit. Don't know how much they're asking online, but it was something like $0.99 last time I went to Micro Center.

That said, yeah, the Wraith Spire is more than enough, especially if you don't plan to overclock. That said, I highly recommend at least a modest OC up to the turbo speed of 3.6GHz on all cores. Well worth it, and not really going to make things that much hotter. Certainly well within the realm of what the Spire can handle.

Ok ill do that thanks for the help