Electroneum, trading and mining

I set up the stock electroneum miner with a paper cli wallet in the command line but ibhave a few questions. Im hashing at around 100 h/s on my cpu so how long before i see electroneum in my wallet? Also after that hoe do i withdraw/see my balance from a paper wallet? Also can i see my progress for mining online? Like the pool statistics and such? Thanks!

1 hour ago, guitaristtom said:

You don't want to use the standard pools, they aren't finding blocks quickly at all. You should use a third party pool like HashParty (that is what myself and a couple friends are using).

http://us-etn-stats.hashparty.io/

What miner do you use? I dont gink you can chnage the pool in the standard miner

On 22/11/2017 at 1:30 PM, Legolessed said:

What miner do you use? I dont gink you can chnage the pool in the standard miner

Sorry for the delay.

I use XMRig and XMRig-Nvidia since I mine using my 1080ti when I'm not gaming. Another nice thing, since I am mainly on Linux, this software is cross-platform and the dev is really helpful with any issues that come up.

TBH about the GPU mining of Electroneum, I checked and (at least for me) my card is only hitting 60c, and only the VRAM is being almost maxed out. If it was taxing it like some other coins *cough* Ethereum *cough* I wouldn't put my card through the stress...

On 11/22/2017 at 3:06 PM, guitaristtom said:

You don't want to use the standard pools, they aren't finding blocks quickly at all. You should use a third party pool like HashParty (that is what myself and a couple friends are using).

http://us-etn-stats.hashparty.io/

is that site still a thing?  I visit the site and get no pool info