1060 GPU Black Screen

Ever since I upgraded from a GTX 750 1GB to a 1060 6GB as well as a new power supply (Evga Supernova 750 Watt G2) I have had black screen problems. 

Randomly while using my pc but more frequently like gaming, my monitors go black for a second and then come back to normal. In some cases, they go black until I restart my pc.

Earlier today I was playing Warframe and Watching Netflix at the same time (2 Monitors) and both my monitors went black. After replugging both HDMIs I got my main monitor back on (First time this had ever happened), only it seemed to be in a very low resolution. I changed it to 1080p in the control panel but it still looked very warped. I took a look at device manager and it said my GPU had either software or hardware problems and would need to restart to see the effects. I then switched the HDMI ports on the GPU and I got my other monitor on, but the main off. Only 1 of the HDMI ports on the GPU displayed anything.

The black screen problems happen randomly but seem to mostly happen while gaming (varies from Witcher 3 to CS:GO to Warframe).

Check other forums and see if other people are having the same problem with that same card from the same manufacturer. If they are, you may want to get help from the manufacturer.

1 minute ago, Projex said:

Check other forums and see if other people are having the same problem with that same card from the same manufacturer. If they are, you may want to get help from the manufacturer.

Asus is a joke with their support and trust me I have visited dozens of posts and tried everything.