3 displays problem

hi everyone!

I´m building my set up step by step as the money allow me to do

and I bought two monitors ( asus MG28UQ) and was only using one of then with my laptop

today i received the adapter so I could finally connected both of then on my laptop

but now I´m not being able to reconize the 3 displays

somehow windows only reconizes the display from the laptop itself

and both monitors (asus) are displaying the same image

I have no idea on how to fix this issue

somehow windows only reconizes the display from the laptop itself

and both monitors (asus) are displaying the same image

So the displays do show the windows desktop and duplicate the laptop screen?

If so, press Windows + P and choose "extend".

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

So, when you say it only recognizes the laptop display only, if you go into graphics properties (for whatever gpu/apu integrated graphics you have) does it show more than one display?

If so, in graphics properties make sure the display is set as extend this display.

sorry if I express myself poorly, the image from the laptop display is fine, the problem is with the other two monitors,  they are showing as if they were only one, so right now i have the laptop display and the other two are as if they were only one20171121_160950.thumb.jpg.75ac6e419bcc18bb12c67469a25a8760.jpg

That is the wrong adapter. That will only split the output from your laptop to 2 monitors, making 2 monitors show the same screen like you are seeing. If you are looking to have the monitors as individual displays, you need an external video card or a USB display adapter like This One

I´m so stupid bought the wrong stuff........

thanks man!!!

https://www.amazon.de/XCSOURCE-Adapter-Konverter-Notebook-AH150/dp/B01ER2Z2HM/ref=pd_sim_147_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XSCKQKKJB4AEWWD22E18

this one also would get the job done?

connecting one monitor into the HDMI that already existed at my laptop and the other monitor connected to one USB port with this adapter?

3 minutes ago, Marcelo Valerio said:

thanks man!!!

https://www.amazon.de/XCSOURCE-Adapter-Konverter-Notebook-AH150/dp/B01ER2Z2HM/ref=pd_sim_147_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XSCKQKKJB4AEWWD22E18

connecting one monitor into the HDMI that already existed at my laptop and the other monitor connected to one USB port with this adapter?

It doesn't look like that one supports 4K

thanks man!!!

What kind of display outputs does your laptop support?

You may need a laptop with a more robust output solution. I don't believe it's possible to run two *independent* displays off one HDMI signal/cable.

That sort of workload is only doable with DisplayPort. Does your laptop have a DisplayPort output?

I don't believe your monitors support daisy-chaining so you'll need what's called an MST hub.

@LyondellBasell @Flurpster thank you guys for your inputs, my laptop doesnt has a displayport eventhough it has two graphic cards

but I dont have access to  then to connected each monitor in one....... ill exchange the gadget  that i bought as it doesnt do what i though it does and buy the connectors recommended 

once again thanks for all the feedback