Game Stuttering

Zelord

I just bought a new machine with specs Gtx 1050 4gb , 4gb ram , i7-7700HQ. When I play overwatch it was stuttering so bad. I already set my graphic processor at high performance nvidia processor. but still the stutters wont go. and when i try to close the background apps, it also disable my lenovo nerve sense and the nvidia geforce experience apps. and i dont think it is a good idea disabling the apps. so im thinking of increasing my ram to 8gb. is it a good idea? i read a forum about upgrading ram and they mostly recommended to check the ram usage first and when I check at the task manager, i dont understand at all how to check the usage hahaha can anyone help me?

3 minutes ago, Zelord said:

I just bought a new machine with specs Gtx 1050 4gb , 4gb ram , i7-7700HQ. When I play overwatch it was stuttering so bad. I already set my graphic processor at high performance nvidia processor. but still the stutters wont go. and when i try to close the background apps, it also disable my lenovo nerve sense and the nvidia geforce experience apps. and i dont think it is a good idea disabling the apps. so im thinking of increasing my ram to 8gb. is it a good idea? i read a forum about upgrading ram and they mostly recommended to check the ram usage first and when I check at the task manager, i dont understand at all how to check the usage hahaha can anyone help me?

12344.PNG

CPU/ CPU Cooler: i7-6700K - 4.5GHz with Noctua DH-15S | Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Amp! Edition | Case: Corsair 400C | PSU: FSP Aurum S 650W | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitor: BenQ GL2460HM FHD | Speakers: JBL Pebbles | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

45 minutes ago, davyre89 said:

12344.PNG

ok this is my CPU GPU and RAM while playing overwatch. is there anything wrong with them?

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

2 minutes ago, Zelord said:

help please

Try enable V-Sync?

CPU/ CPU Cooler: i7-6700K - 4.5GHz with Noctua DH-15S | Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Amp! Edition | Case: Corsair 400C | PSU: FSP Aurum S 650W | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitor: BenQ GL2460HM FHD | Speakers: JBL Pebbles | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

I think it's ram. When your ram maxes out (or is close to) windows will start writing stuff to a pagefile on your hard drive/ssd which is many times slower than ram.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2017 at 2:56 PM, PhaseShift said:

I think it's ram. When your ram maxes out (or is close to) windows will start writing stuff to a pagefile on your hard drive/ssd which is many times slower than ram.

I upgraded my ram to 8gb 24000Mhz then it works very fine and smooth. thank you !

19 hours ago, Zelord said:

I upgraded my ram to 8gb 24000Mhz then it works very fine and smooth. thank you !

No problem! Glad it worked out! Hope you have a fun time gaming :) !