need help

Alphabet

i recently got a job and want a better gaming computer with no fps problems what is the best setup foor gaming and maybe streaming? this is what i picked out : https://gyazo.com/42e5dd024b35eb1372f41c7215979d02

i had a i7 picked before but ive heard if ur not rendering or editing anything its not worth to get a i7 but im not sure if i should get it because i want to stream and play? 

i'm running very similar specs and i would say at least get an i5 7600k like $5-$20 more slightly higher boost so potential higher overclock i've overclocked my 6600k to 4.5 without adjusting power 

as for fps with a 6600k and 1070 ftw 8gb and 16gb ram i still will have to turn down settings in some games without streaming you'll never be max settings in all games no worries unless moneys no worry.

16 hours ago, Riboflavin64 said:

i'm running very similar specs and i would say at least get an i5 7600k like $5-$20 more slightly higher boost so potential higher overclock i've overclocked my 6600k to 4.5 without adjusting power 

as for fps with a 6600k and 1070 ftw 8gb and 16gb ram i still will have to turn down settings in some games without streaming you'll never be max settings in all games no worries unless moneys no worry.

so get better i5 and 8gb ram. i wouyld stream games like csgo and i dnt really play on high settings.also play 4:3 1024x768 so i should still get a cinsistent 220fps?

1 hour ago, Riboflavin64 said:

oh yea no prob i was talking about like the newest triple A titles

i really dont play any games like destiny 2 and stuff like tht. i might try pubg not streaming. i will most likely play csgo, h1z1, rust, fortnite, and games like tht. would i be able to stream with consistent high fps ini thsoe titles?