SSD Troubles

huevo101

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums so I don't know if there's a "help" section but I guess this is the category that best goes with my troubles. I basically need help recovering data from an SSD I had in my Laptop. What happened is that I got a BSOD of death while using windows 10 and when my computer restarted my screen said it had no bootable drive. My first instinct was to check the bios and check if my drive was listed, which it was. So I used a recovery USB I had made a while back and it wasn't able to correct any errors on the drive. So after that I booted up linux mint off a usb drive and used fdisk to check my drive and it's listed as a 32kb sized drive (it's 240 gb) and I tried using fsck which didn't help at all. I also tried to connect it as an internal drive to my desktop pc to at least try to take the data off of it which also didn't work as it isn't listed in explorer. It is listed in device manager as a connected drive, and following some online instructions I downloaded minitool  power data recovery but it shows the drive as being 32kb in size just as linux mint did. This made me think that the partition was corrupted somehow or the filesystem died or something (not an expert on the subject). The wierd thing is that when I connect it to my computer as an external drive with an adapter, explorer shows my drive and my files are visible for about 5 seconds and then it disappears from explorer again. I can repeat the process and it does it again, this makes me think that maybe something is wrong with my drive. Please someone help! I really need my files as I don't have backups.

if you look at a partition manager, what does the partition table look like? as in how many partitions do you have and what are the filesystems?

also, how old is the SSD?

She/Her

My drive is basically a 32kb drive, it has no partitions in it when viewed in Disk Management in windows and in linux it's the same story. It's only an year old and it's not like it works 24/7 so I don't know what's happening to it.