Looking for LED strips with the best purple vibrancy

Railgun

As the title suggests, I'm looking to buy some LED strips and purple will be the main color used. I have a Logitech G502 mouse and I have discovered that the LEDs in that mouse produce a very disappointing weak shade that is hardly even purple. This has left me skeptical. I was wondering if anyone here has enough experience with different LED strips to tell me which brands have the best, brightest, and most vibrant purple. Keep in mind that I'm most likely going to use a very dark shade of purple, which is where my mouse LEDs failed the most.

Side note: It would be best if I could purchase multiple short/medium sized strips, rather than one giant strip. This, however, is a lower priority than the primary objective.

Thanks in advance.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

i assume a digital rgb strip would be the best so you can pick the exact purple you want  something like the hue+

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

25 minutes ago, Vernw3 said:

i assume a digital rgb strip would be the best so you can pick the exact purple you want  something like the hue+

Hue+ is currently my #1 option. They are a bit expensive, though.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

• 7 months later...

Did you found any good onces? I want to add some as well but im also affraid it will not look as planned, since purple is a hard color for rgb`s. I luckily had a coolermaster aio with rgb fans from which i would say purple looked the best,however matchink it to razer periphials is a true nightmare and thats why i would rather have a static purple color led and not rgb stuff.

However its less pricy than this  Bitfenix Alchemy 2 i would even go for rgb. One Strip of 30cm is about 20€, way to overpriced im my opinion, if you can get 10m of chinese rgb strips  plus controller for 5€ more.

4 hours ago, Brezzels said:

Did you found any good onces? I want to add some as well but im also affraid it will not look as planned, since purple is a hard color for rgb`s. I luckily had a coolermaster aio with rgb fans from which i would say purple looked the best,however matchink it to razer periphials is a true nightmare and thats why i would rather have a static purple color led and not rgb stuff.

However its less pricy than this  Bitfenix Alchemy 2 i would even go for rgb. One Strip of 30cm is about 20€, way to overpriced im my opinion, if you can get 10m of chinese rgb strips  plus controller for 5€ more.

I actually never ended up buying any strips haha. Since I REALLY don't want to invest in them unless I can get an amazing shade of purple I decided to put it off until I find something that I can see for myself to be effective. I'll take a look at the ones you suggested though

I see same struggle and investing in rgb seems not worth it since I do not have any rg ports on my Mainboard eighter. I will repot if I found something.