Executive shake up at EK

Foist2017

https://www.techpowerup.com/238828/ek-water-blocks-parts-ways-with-top-management

'Changes are opening the door for faster execution and more reliable launch of new products which was one of the biggest complaints from the market.'

Were people really complaining about the pace of EKs product releases? Granted I'm not on the bleeding edge of technology but it seems like they have been doing well and keeping up fairly well with all the new components that are coming out. Seems a bit extreme to me.

2 minutes ago, Foist2017 said:

Were people really complaining about the pace of EKs product releases? Granted I'm not on the bleeding edge of technology but it seems like they have been doing well and keeping up fairly well with all the new components that are coming out. Seems a bit extreme to me.

Yeah pretty sure it just an way to throw someone under the bus and fire them. If someone was a cunt just say _________ was a fucking cunt.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Retoast

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler