R9 390 nitro issue

Hey guys so basically I've recently been having this issue where my graphics card spins up on boot however it doesn't post. I've tried everything i can think of like pushing the switch to toggle uefi, cleaning out thoroughly,  reseating it. I have a 850 watt evga 80+ gold power supply so power shouldn't be an issue. Mobo works fine because the hdmi displays from the mobo, just not the gfx card. Any suggestions? 

PC Specs-

GPU- Sapphire R9 390 Nitro | CPU- Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz | RAM- 12 Gigs of DDR3 Ram | PSU- 850 W Gold rated EVGA Power Supply | Motherboard- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | OS- Windows 10 Home

When you have it through the mobo HMDI do you see the GPU in the display drivers? Can you manually switch it to the GPU from there and reboot?

CPU: R7 1700 @ 3.875GHz/1.335v , GPU: Fury Nitro.

When i bring up the drivers for amd all i get is this so maybe this is why? 

1510721292714437296281.jpg

PC Specs-

GPU- Sapphire R9 390 Nitro | CPU- Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz | RAM- 12 Gigs of DDR3 Ram | PSU- 850 W Gold rated EVGA Power Supply | Motherboard- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | OS- Windows 10 Home

Should i just reinstall the drivers? 

PC Specs-

also it seems like it goes through a different driver now and it did recently update like, yesterdya which is when i started having issues...? however when i try to install the drivers it says it doesn't detect any AMD hardware???

PC Specs-

Try downloading the latest from AMD, use DDU(display driver uninstaller) to clean out all your out drivers. Then install the latest drivers and see if it'll let you switch your display adapter to the GPU.

2 minutes ago, Manswaggle said:

Try downloading the latest from AMD, use DDU(display driver uninstaller) to clean out all your out drivers. Then install the latest drivers and see if it'll let you switch your display adapter to the GPU.

Is ddu a program? 

PC Specs-

Yes, the top google result should be guru3d.com, that's safe to install and run. 

Run the clean and restart, install new drivers and see how it goes.

so clean and restart, install new drivers, restart again with hdmi plugged into the gpu?

PC Specs-

Hmmmm so i successfully removed all amd drivers but when i try and reinstall it pops up with this

1510727337559646073017.jpg

PC Specs-

Have you tried a different PCI slot? Hmm. Did anything in particular happen when this started?

nothing really of note, its had this problem in the past but i usually clean it and it works fine again

PC Specs-

which to me is strange since typically gpus shouldnt stop displaying when they aren't cleaned for a while...and by awhile i mean like less than a month.

PC Specs-

So i got it to work, shut pod the computer and have out a decent push into the motherboard and it works now... must have gotten unseated somehow? 

PC Specs-

Well, that'll do it. At least you got it.