Air flow

audiex

@audiex, it is if you want quick build up of dust in your components.

Edited by Godlygamer23
Correcting tag.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

1 minute ago, Leonard said:

@audies, it is if you want quick build up of dust in your components.

this not my rig, im just curious about this build. they told temperature can be more low if build air flow like this

On normal air cooled I would run that in reverse. Intake in front and exhaust on top and rear.  With that water block it looks about the only way you could run it with that case.  Good for cold regions a PC/heater to blow hot air on you.

2 minutes ago, audiex said:

this not my rig, im just curious about this build. they told temperature can be more low if build air flow like this

Well that would be just the temperature at the start of say a stress test but for a case like that one you will always have a problem with getting the overall system cool because of the lack of front and probably bottom mesh ventilation once you do not have a low ambient.

How they turned the fans to shoot the air out of the front on the radiator will only make the hot air build up in the front panel and probably get reintroduced into the case via like the holes on the MOBO tray but this maybe handles by how they reversed the back fan as an intake and  the top as intake too but i feel the incoming air from the top and back will not be able to handle the air from the radiator if the front panel does not have a proper mesh for that hot air to go out of. Then there is the dust, the back for sure will not have a default air filter and the amount of dust that will build up in a short time will shock you.

Not knowing the exact vents or fan layout of the case, the best layout for coolest temperatures would be to put the radiator on top with fans as exhaust and then the back as an exhaust and the front as an intake.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I think the graphics card might run a little hot considering that its reusing the air that it puts back into the case and i don't think it would get much fresh air

16 hours ago, audiex said:

Doubt it. Rad performs best when it's intake. Also GPU isn't getting any fresh air with that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv