A sincere Thank you

Pulyx

Hey guys

My name is Paulo (or Pulyx as i am recognized around the tubes of the internet), i'm a brazilian ilustrator.
I wanted o post a thank you note to the people in the forum who have helped me out and the guys on the LTT channel.
I've been using computers since 94 (my first PC was an Intel 80286). And seriously doing it since 2003 when i started working professionally.
PCs were always something that i loved even with the little frustrations it causes us (bugs, crashes, parts going bad).
But it's the first time in these 22 years i felt i knew enough to assemble my PC on my own (i could pick the parts before but never felt comfortable to start one from scratch all by myself.)
Without the videos from the Channel (also Bitwit and Jayz2cents) and advice and support from you guys here at the forums, i wouldn't have known enough to do so.
And every time i panicked a bit and needed some support you were super quick, helpful and tolerant of my dumb shit.

So thank you!
I discovered the channel a few months ago (February when i was really  sick and bed ridden for almost a month and a half)
LTT is probably my favorite channel on youtube (watching stuff with PC hardware is relaxing to me? lol) currently, and i think you guys are doing a tremendous job and i'm really happy for the success you guys enjoy and you are an example to other channels on all fronts. The production value,the personalities and honesty in the information you guys put out. 
Hope you guys have a good one! 
LTT and Forums, keep up the good work.