Cpu upgrade,black screen

Hello everyone.

I upgraded my cpu from an i3 6100 to an i7 7700k. After I finished to install it, I tried to turn the pc on but, even if the fans/hdd/etc turn on, the screen is black and no images are displayed. My motherboard says it can suppor i7 CPUs. I already tried to reset the bios by closing the jbatt pins with a screwdriver for 20 seconds but nothing. Should I try to put the updated version of the bios on an usb stick? And if I do that how do I manage to update it since there is nothing on the screen and keyboard and mouse seems not to work. Let me know if you have other suggestions. My motherboard is an

MSI B150M PRO-VDH M.ATX S.1151

why the hell would you put a 7700k in a b150? you should have just gotten the 7700

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

bios needs an update, or you must get a Z270 motherboard

Ok so I managed to update the bios and now the bios recognized the new cpu and everything seems to work fine.  Thank you for helping me 

P.s. if you are wondering why I put an unlocked cpu in this mb, well, first of all I didnt think about the mb chipset,probably because aint going to do overclock any time soon. Also I needed another cpu for my server so I thought to myself "why dont I get a really powerful one since I have enough money, and put my i3 in the server?". Those are the reasons why I got an unlocked cpu.

Edited by BaCkfromthedeath