Reprogramming awkward buttons

Gamboodle
Go to solution Solved by SecretX,
5 minutes ago, Grieferrimix said:

I've tried this but for some reason it can't remap them.

You can remap buttons using Autohotkey.

I bought a Lenovo m600 mouse as it fits my hand quite nicely, however there is little to no information on the internet about this mouse and it's kinda frustrating. My main issue is that there are two buttons that control my pc volume (the ones in the back on the side) and I'm wondering if I can make those normal keys or just something mappable. There is also a double click button to the right of the right click button that I'd like to change. Does anybody know how I would do this or is there no way? Also, does anyone have any information about the mouse?

Image result for lenovo m600 gaming mouseimage.jpeg.e3b82e9bf68c12a35360c2f9aebe5265.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Grieferrimix said:

I bought a Lenovo m600 mouse as it fits my hand quite nicely, however there is little to no information on the internet about this mouse and it's kinda frustrating. My main issue is that there are two buttons that control my pc volume (the ones in the back on the side) and I'm wondering if I can make those normal keys or just something mappable. There is also a double click button to the right of the right click button that I'd like to change. Does anybody know how I would do this or is there no way? Also, does anyone have any information about the mouse?

Image result for lenovo m600 gaming mouseimage.jpeg.e3b82e9bf68c12a35360c2f9aebe5265.jpeg

https://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/xmousebuttoncontrol.htm XMouse Button Control can remap buttons on your mouse. 

5 minutes ago, Grieferrimix said:

I've tried this but for some reason it can't remap them.

You can remap buttons using Autohotkey.