Static green light

ZixteE

Last September 2017 I bought new monitor i have no issues until this last 3 weeks ago regarding with the glowing green color on every corners of my monitor. When i turned on my PC when my monitor turns on there's no green light in corners (see the picture) during windows starting(windows 7) there's still problem. But then right after my computer booted up on desktop (see the pictures) the green thingy shows up. On upper right corner of my monitor when i opened google chrome and minimize it or closed it the (minimize, maximize and X 'close') buttons will remain like shadowed(screen burn). Then after several minutes the green thingy will gone and my monitor will back to normal. (FAULTY GPU? 'palit 1050ti dual oc') i just bought this GPU 2 days ahead before buying my new monitor. I already update my GPU driver but the green thing still shows up. 

23269608_2107686832582700_1036261395_o.jpg

23269794_2107686735916043_839071939_o.jpg

23335742_2107686779249372_1195878596_o.jpg

Thats weird, did you try another cable? the fact that it goes away after a while might also indicate a faulty LCD screen.

While you are not seeing that at boot, different resolutions might be the cause of that. 

1 minute ago, Dujith said:

Thats weird, did you try another cable? the fact that it goes away after a while might also indicate a faulty LCD screen.

While you are not seeing that at boot, different resolutions might be the cause of that. 

i used hdmi to hdmi ill try to use different cable later