Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

How do AIOs work and why don't they require much/any service to work? 

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

Because they're all-in-one part...

I guess you could say that they're less likely to fail because of less parts to go bad. In a custom water cooling loop with tons of brackets, there is a greater potential for something to go wrong, but in something like an AIO, there are fewer parts and therefore a lesser chance of having something go wrong. 

They work like a normal open loop works, except they're compacted. The pump is integrated into the CPU block assembly, etc. I figure they're maintenance-light because the components and materials in the loop are paired together for maximum endurance as opposed to pure performance.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE | Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2TB ADATA SX8200 Pro (SM2262EN), 512GB SKHynix PC401 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X | RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401 NVMe, 4TB Seagate IronWolf, 128GB Samsung NVMe, 1.2TB ioDrive2 PCIe SSD | GPU: MSI GeForce 210 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Spire | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | PSU: NZXT C 750W (Gold)

Tribute: CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3-1600 | Motherboard: eMachines DA061L-3D | Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100, 1TB Toshiba X300 | GPU: EVGA 8400 GS 1GB | Cooling: Stock | Case: eMachines EL1352 | PSU: Delta 220W

5 minutes ago, PerfectPlasma said:

How do AIOs work and why don't they require much/any service to work? 

it's a sealed system. it's designed to stay that way. i don't think you open your AC unit to do anything to it or all your water system in your house. it's essentially the same thing