C# Questions

Creed1

So today I switched from VB to C# and I am having a bit of difficulty getting used to it. I am trying to make a game launcher thing with the style of a Game Console and I have a couple of questions.

Question 1: So if I have different picture boxes on the main menu of my C# project, could I map a Game controller (PS4/Xbox One) to select each one?

For Example: I have 6 Picture Boxes on my main form. 4 Of them launch games, 1 of them Shutdowns the program down, and the last one is the settings. So Could I use the Controllers joysticks to navigate around the menu and select the picture boxes?

-------> How would I do such a thing? 

Question 2: When I use the Game Controller to hover over a selection (PictureBox), could I have a GIF appear behind the picture box of the game to add like a selection border? 

Question 3: Lets say I wanted to check if the user WiFi. Could I make it so every tick (with a timer) it checks for wifi and changes a picture box to either a Wifi Symbol or No Wifi Symbol?

--------------> Could I have a quick sample to get the hang of it and interpret how the code works?

Sorry for all the questions, I am fairly new to C#. 

Thanks

Tech enthusiast and CS Student