Corrupt MP4

i used shadowplay and was going to upload it to youtube but its corrupt. i won a game in fortnite. 

i get this error when trying to play it. 0xc00d36e5

anyone know any programs i can use please as ive tried a couple and they dont accept mp4 or dont work.

thanks

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

5 minutes ago, cheiften98 said:

i used shadowplay and was going to upload it to youtube but its corrupt. i won a game in fortnite. 

i get this error when trying to play it. 0xc00d36e5

anyone know any programs i can use please as ive tried a couple and they dont accept mp4 or dont work.

thanks

Can't say that it works because I have never used it, but maybe it's worth a shot.

Download AVI video repair tool from Remo to fix error code0xc00d36e5 and make your video playable again. ... Sometimes, while editing or playing video files with Windows Movie Maker, an error code 0xc00d36e5 pops up and makes the video unplayable.

Where does this error code appear?

sorry you guys for not replying, chrome didnt give me the notifications and i forgot.

the error appears when opening the file but ill try avi video repair tool from remo now.

thanks

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

remo didnt work, because it wants me to buy it to have the repair option available.

8 hours ago, cheiften98 said:

the error appears when opening the file but ill try avi video repair tool from remo now.

So Windows is giving that error? Or some other program?

6 hours ago, .spider. said:

So Windows is giving that error? Or some other program?

http://prntscr.com/h6iae5 its windows media player or any video player program.