Wall mount HS8

SZEM
Go to solution Solved by KaminKevCrew,
6 hours ago, Himommies said:

Top kek. OP asks for wall mounts... xD anyway, padding isn't a bid deal if you securely mount the speakers. Sure, they won't sound as good as possible, but it's not likely the OP will notice. Not to mention, it's really easy to add padding to just about anything with a little bit of foam.

https://www.amazon.com/Halter-Adjustable-Mounting-Surround-Rotation/dp/B01HBY4GXO

Those should work, I think. If you're worried about vibration, you could add some thin foam rubber to them.

Hi, I want to wall mount my speakers to clear some desk space. I need to buy a pair of wall mounts that fit the yamaha hs8 and I dont know what to get. I dont really care about the price but I would love it if the wall mounts are white. Does this kind of product exist for the HS8 or do I haft to build something myself?

Just now, SZEM said:

Those arent wall mounts, right?

I haven't seen a padded wall mount before so...

My life

6 hours ago, Himommies said:

Top kek. OP asks for wall mounts... xD anyway, padding isn't a bid deal if you securely mount the speakers. Sure, they won't sound as good as possible, but it's not likely the OP will notice. Not to mention, it's really easy to add padding to just about anything with a little bit of foam.

https://www.amazon.com/Halter-Adjustable-Mounting-Surround-Rotation/dp/B01HBY4GXO

Those should work, I think. If you're worried about vibration, you could add some thin foam rubber to them.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

• 2 weeks later...