Finalmouse failed middle click, searching for a replacement

adamreid

Hi, 

I've got a Finalmouse 2015, my middle click now registers either not at all or a triple click if I'm lucky, which is aggravating as hell. I like the classic Intellimouse shape that the Finalmouse and my Deathadder before it have, what would the 2017 equivalent be? Something that hopefully lasts more than two years and doesn't develop clicking issues bang out of warranty like my last two? 

Should also mention the scumbags at Finalmouse don't respond to support emails. 

Above suggestions are good. 

Sensei 310 or Rival 110 are also safe shape mice with good sensors.

You could also buy an Intellimouse Explorer off AliExpress or eBay and OC it to 1000Hz, it's still a good sensor. 

idk

53 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Above suggestions are good. 

Sensei 310 or Rival 110 are also safe shape mice with good sensors.

You could also buy an Intellimouse Explorer off AliExpress or eBay and OC it to 1000Hz, it's still a good sensor. 

I've got one from ~2007 but the soft touch has gone sticky and disgusting. What do you think of the new Intellimouse?

15 hours ago, adamreid said:

I've got one from ~2007 but the soft touch has gone sticky and disgusting. What do you think of the new Intellimouse?

The new Intellimouse has a crap sensor, and lots of issues with it according to people on OCN.

Could try modding it and putting the finalmouse PCB in it lol 

idk