New build - intel

Ivan_c
2 minutes ago, Ivan_c said:

Hi guys, i need new pc.

Total: 3332,94 kn ~ 524$

What do you think? I will add the gtx 1060 3/6 gb in that build and ssd also. And some 500w or 550w brand PSU.

Thanks!

Cheaper motherboards are coming out in 2018 which are B360 boards which feature a locked chipset in which are more affordable for the coffeelake SKUs which are locked processors. For the GPU, the 1060 6GB will do the job just fine for 1080p gaming @60Hz, high settings. The 1060 6GB improves on performance over the 3GB variant, only by a small margin, basically, nvidia just disabled 10% of the cores on the 3GB model. As for the PSU, I'd recommend the Corsair CX550M 80+ bronze rated, semi modula unit. For the SSD, I'd recommend a 240GB sata SSD for the boot drive as well as some other games/programes. 

Yes, i was thinking about Zalman z3 or similar, it have enough space and dust filters, also vents on top of the case.

WHat do you think? And do i need aftermarket cooler for that cpu?

Needs faster memory.

The PSU is an important part of the build. Be sure to get a good one... something like the Corsair CX450M or the beQuiet! Pure Power 10.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

4 minutes ago, Ivan_c said:

do i need aftermarket cooler for that cpu?

no. unless you want to overclock the one that comes with it will be fine.

5 minutes ago, Ivan_c said:

Yes, i was thinking about Zalman z3 or similar, it have enough space and dust filters, also vents on top of the case.

i think it would be better to get a more reputable brand like corsair for instance if your gonna cheep out on the case

@HKZeroFive faster than this in the first post? Yes i was looking something like that psu. @TheBeastPC so can i go with this mbo? Cannot wait for that long.

Just now, Ivan_c said:

@HKZeroFive faster than this in the first post? Yes i was looking something like that psu.

Yes, something along the lines of 3000MHz... 2666MHz at least.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

Cheaper motherboards are coming out in 2018 which are B360 boards which feature a locked chipset in which are more affordable for the coffeelake SKUs which are locked processors. 

Don't think I'm gonna wait when no month or date is specified for the release of B360 boards. Worst case scenario need to wait 5 months from now just to shave $10-40(in my country currency)

Just now, Ivan_c said:

@HKZeroFive faster than this in the first post? Yes i was looking something like that psu. @TheBeastPC so can i go with this mbo? Cannot wait for that long.

The i5-8400 is compatible with the Z370 board, and even though you cant overclock it, it still delivers good performance in games. You can go with the Z370 motherboard, the B360 boards will be cheaper, but generally speaking, the Z370 board is fine, the B360 variant is just a cheaper alternative if you can wait long enough for it to come out.

2 minutes ago, boiboi69 said:

Don't think I'm gonna wait when no month or date is specified for the release of B360 boards. Worst case scenario need to wait 5 months from now just to shave $10-40(in my country currency)

They are expected to be released next year, I cant confirm the release date. There are cheaper Z370 motherboards in the $120 price range in which are still decent, and with mail in rebates, I have seen them go for as low as $100 from my knowledge.