Cannot access the data

My  Adata HD6500 1Tb hard drive suddenly stopped being recognised . Some time later i could see that it was recognised by Windows Explorer but said that the files inside were 0 bytes each but in overall properties shows that data exists

It is in fat32 format for some reason

I tried to use partition wizard but it wouldn't recognize the drive

Update :Disk usage graph shows that it reaches 100 % at times and immediately shoots down to 0

Cant use Chkdsk because cmd says its raw

Is it making any odd noises? Has it been dropped?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Sounds like a defective drive but I'd start by ruling out some simple possibilities. Grab another sata cable and plug it into a different sata port. I've had bad cables cause me all sorts of trouble.

1 hour ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Is it making any odd noises? Has it been dropped?

No it hasn't been dropped, its not mechanical 

1 hour ago, heimdali said:

... not to forget a good power supply to the drive

Taken care of this

1 hour ago, Windows7ge said:

Sounds like a defective drive but I'd start by ruling out some simple possibilities. Grab another sata cable and plug it into a different sata port. I've had bad cables cause me all sorts of trouble.

Not a cable problem 

If it doesn´t work in another computer either, either the file system is damaged or the disk is broken, or both.

You could just format it and see if it recovers, but I doubt it.  When a disk fails, I simply replace it and don´t mess with it.

1 hour ago, Chinmay V Dhareshwar said:

Not a cable problem 

Then I'd try some data recovery software to see if you can get the data off and replace the drive. Unless you already have a backup then I'd just format, disassemble, steal the neodymium magnets because they're fun, & dump the drive.

I want to backup the data, thats all i want

But easeus does not recognise it nor does recuva

If you are concerned with keeping your data you would be best off contacting a data recovery professional in your area.  It could be costly but only you would know what your data is worth...  If, after that you decide it is not worth getting done professionally ONLY then should you try and recover it yourself.

Can you take the drive out of it's little enclosure?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2