Need help choosing a liquid cpu cooler

I am new to "hardcore" gaming and have never owned a real pc before. So as a competent person would do, I did my research. Apparently its not very hard to build a pc and you can get parts cheaply from newegg. I added the cost of all my parts and it wasn't much cheaper than the same thing from IBuyPower, it only costed about 10 dollars less. So now i can choose between the "Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler", "Corsair Hydro Series H55 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler " and  the "Corsair Hydro Series H90 140mm Liquid Cooler". The H55 is a 14 dollar upgrade from the 550LC and the H90 is a 56 dollar upgrade. Wich one should i get? I am thinking about the i5 8600k cpu.

If you need any information to be able to choose, please just ask.

Please help

4 minutes ago, TopHatSloth said:

I am new to "hardcore" gaming and have never owned a real pc before. So as a competent person would do, I did my research. Apparently its not very hard to build a pc and you can get parts cheaply from newegg. I added the cost of all my parts and it wasn't much cheaper than the same thing from IBuyPower, it only costed about 10 dollars less. So now i can choose between the "Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler", "Corsair Hydro Series H55 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler " and  the "Corsair Hydro Series H90 140mm Liquid Cooler". The H55 is a 14 dollar upgrade from the 550LC and the H90 is a 56 dollar upgrade. Wich one should i get? I am thinking about the i5 8600k cpu.

If you need any information to be able to choose, please just ask.

Please help

How much are you willing to spend

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

What case are you looking at? I mean if you are looking to buy a case that can fit a dual 120mm or 140mm then I don't see the point in limiting yourself to a single rad. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

It wont be able to fit dual fans for the cpu as it is a mini-itx(or whatever they are called) but it will have other "random" fans. To be exact it is the revolt 2 case(i know, many dont like it but dont hate pls) because it looks cool and linus gave it positive feedback. I was thinking that the liquid combined with the fan would be enough to cool the cpu which people say is not super hot. Do i need to upgrade from the 550lc? I am thinking about the H55. Any thoughts? I am looking for the one with the most bang for the buck.

27 minutes ago, ScrappyZeDog said:

How much are you willing to spend

I just want to get the most bang for the buck.