(Dual) gaming monitor+ productivity monitor?

Honnz

Hey everyone, so, Cyber Monday is approaching and I wanted to buy a second monitor and was wondering what productivity monitor I should get? I already have a gaming monitor running at 144hz and now I'm in need of a second one.What suggestions would you guys recommend me getting? *Oh, and the second monitor doesn't need to be 144hzs.

System Specs:

CPU: Intel i-5 4690

GPU: 1080 ti

Ram: 8gb

Motherboard: ASRock H97 pro4

I guess it depends on what you'll be using it for and what you have currently. Personally I use a Dell 27" 2560x1440 monitor as a second monitor in portrait mode.

16 hours ago, SIMPLY MARC said:

I guess it depends on what you'll be using it for and what you have currently. Personally I use a Dell 27" 2560x1440 monitor as a second monitor in portrait mode.

I'll mostly be using the second monitor to multi-task during assignments and probably for vids/movies. I currently have a BenQ- XL2411Z. Is having different resolutions an issue going dual?

3 hours ago, Honnz said:

I'll mostly be using the second monitor to multi-task during assignments and probably for vids/movies. I currently have a BenQ- XL2411Z. Is having different resolutions an issue going dual?

I personally have always had dual monitors that are the same resolution and size but having 2 different resolution monitors is fine, if I were you I would just buy a cheap 60hz 24 inch 1080p display as a secondary monitor. Possibly a IPS panel as it's a second monitor and depending on your setup you may benefit from the improved viewing angles if you're not looking at it straight on.