Linus Dead gpu fan MOD-GTX 770 fan fun and thermal paste change

mrmonmon2

thermal paste change and zip tying some random fans onto it instead of the wind force fans which anyway are a tad loud, but still work

20171020_190835[1].jpg

20171020_190920[1].jpg

got it, thermal paste looking a tad dry tbh comapred to when i pulled the cooler off my cpu last, idk but would think so

20171020_194141[1].jpg

So had to rescrew the fans on lol, messed up in the sense that it wasn't required to do

20171020_203210.jpg

ALRIIIGHTY, options, aware edges not on right side, featuring 3% alcohol banana raspberry ice cream(not available in stores sorry)

umm i forgot the pictures, here they are

20171020_210650[1].jpg

20171020_210712[1].jpg

20171020_210731[1].jpg

LOL, well it runs a cooler ambient than my cpu, so cpu hooked up to h115i, with a 200mm rad pumping into that, with the fans on the gou hooked into the h115i fan headers ?

1508559148734738579368.jpg

great temps, running it quiet topping 70, full fan speed topping 60, nice 26-28 idles

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-770-windforce-review,6.html

considering this room is probably over 25c now,and it's pretty much just the 140  fan running, quite good temps.

gonna pop the other corsair 140 on for fun when i get my noctuas for the rad, which i can pretty much run passive lol(well at least for a bit

hmm pubg correction proper max fan, cpu passive cooling lol, working, gpu fanspeed tied to cpu temps so holding 44 celcius on gpu...

wow that was a lot of fun

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

4 hours ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

wow that was a lot of fun

yea, some reason the clockspeed and temps stopped reporting but a restart fixed the monitoring issue, next we put the other 140 on it :D