My first hardline waterloop.

Hello friends,

This is my first wtaerloop and I just have a few questions, I will list specs at the end.

1) What is your best tecnique to bend 12mm OD PETG bitspower tubing? (I have a monssoon metal angle kit).

2) Approximately what temperature and how long should I use my heat gun to bend the 10mm OD petg tubing. (I dont want those white frost marks.

3) Which is the better way to get the best temps. Cool Water to gpu to cpu and back to radiator? or CPU to GPU and back to Rsd.

4) I hear keeping the ball drain valve at the lowest point in the loop is the best way to easily drain the loops. Whee is the best location for a drain value?

11 minutes ago, mmglitch said:

Hello friends,

This is my first wtaerloop and I just have a few questions, I will list specs at the end.

1) What is your best tecnique to bend 12mm OD PETG bitspower tubing? (I have a monssoon metal angle kit).

2) Approximately what temperature and how long should I use my heat gun to bend the 10mm OD petg tubing. (I dont want those white frost marks.

3) Which is the better way to get the best temps. Cool Water to gpu to cpu and back to radiator? or CPU to GPU and back to Rsd.

4) I hear keeping the ball drain valve at the lowest point in the loop is the best way to easily drain the loops. Whee is the best location for a drain value                                                                                                                        

For hardline tubing it can be bent free hand or using a bending guide to get consistent and even arcs. As for heating you first need to have a silicone bending insert to prevent the tube from collapsing. Temperature wise it's all up to feel and experience once you feel the tube is soft and rubber like it can be easily formed, get double the tubing you require to do test bends. 

Drain valves are best in the lowest point or area that remove the most amount of fluid from the loop, usually the res.