Steam link mega deal!

Sordxyx

- Moved to Hot Deals -

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

how many dups of this deal do we need posted?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

how many time well this link not work for me

is it us only?

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

how many time well this link not work for me

is it us only?

No, I've seen people in the UK get it so it's global for sure

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

No, I've seen people in the UK get it so it's global for sure

Does it work for you?

My life

Does it work for you?

no

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

no

We have probaly just been excluded:dry:

My life

We have probaly just been excluded:dry:

that would make absolutely no sense.  Aside from the fact I've seen it run in other countries, Steam links are readily available here already so there shouldn't be any issues discounting them.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

that would make absolutely no sense.  Aside from the fact I've seen it run in other countries, Steam links are readily available here already so there shouldn't be any issues discounting them.

The steam links ship from Amazon right in the UK?

My life

The steam links ship from Amazon right in the UK?

I have no idea

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

I have no idea

If they ship from steam warehouses then it makes sense

My life

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

If they ship from steam warehouses then it makes sense

I see no way that it could make sense

So why do I need a steam hardware? Can I connect keyboard and mouse to the steam machine? Sorry, haven’t used steam in a decade was stuck with PS. 

1 hour ago, Chennaiyen said:

So why do I need a steam hardware? Can I connect keyboard and mouse to the steam machine? Sorry, haven’t used steam in a decade was stuck with PS. 

its so you can run games from your PC to the link and play them in another room

so set up the link in your living room and you can stream games from your PC to the link allowing you to game in anyroom. its more to be using with a controller so you can game from the couch without bringing your PC out of the room its in

its a thing you buy if you need it, and its not for the majority of people.

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

4 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

i just dont get why the dups dont get delete and just get locked. unless your being nice and letting them keep their post count lol

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

its so you can run games from your PC to the link and play them in another room

so set up the link in your living room and you can stream games from your PC to the link allowing you to game in anyroom. its more to be using with a controller so you can game from the couch without bringing your PC out of the room its in

its a thing you buy if you need it, and its not for the majority of people.

Thanks @Clockwork_princess ! I dont think I need it as I will be using my PC for steam if not I will be using PS4. 

Thanks @Clockwork_princess ! I dont think I need it as I will be using my PC for steam if not I will be using PS4. 

there are plenty of PC exclusives in the means of indie games on PC

you still use steam for the steam link.

i got it becase I love playing skyrim from my couch and the mods on PC are way better than the console mods  but yeah its not a thing many people will want.

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

there are plenty of PC exclusives in the means of indie games on PC

you still use steam for the steam link.

i got it becase I love playing skyrim from my couch and the mods on PC are way better than the console mods  but yeah its not a thing many people will want.

I used to play CS in steam. Now I probably use steam for Strategy, FPS, and PC exclusives that I like. I question is, am I good with my PC/Mac for playing steam(Want to use keyboard and mouse do not prefer controller)? @Clockwork_princess

I used to play CS in steam. Now I probably use steam for Strategy, FPS, and PC exclusives that I like. I question is, am I good with my PC/Mac for playing steam(Want to use keyboard and mouse do not prefer controller)? @Clockwork_princess

well steam is just a website or a client that you buy games from.

depends on the game, some games are good with keyboard and mouse like CS GO. some game only work with keyovard and mouse.

then games like racing games or dark souls are better played with a controller,

it just depends on the game.

like with skyrim i perfer to play it with mouse and keyboard but I can play it with the controller no problem, but less buttons is annoying 

Spoiler

Just now, Clockwork_princess said:

well steam is just a website or a client that you buy games from.

depends on the game, some games are good with keyboard and mouse like CS GO. some game only work with keyovard and mouse.

then games like racing games or dark souls are better played with a controller,

it just depends on the game.

like with skyrim i perfer to play it with mouse and keyboard but I can play it with the controller no problem, but less buttons is annoying 

Oh ok! Let me think over it . Thank you!