Where is Youtube Video Pixel 2 unboxing

Scubieman

i got notification of Pixel 2 live unboxing on youtube but when I went to watch it later it was not there. Anybody know where i can watch this at?

I think the only way to watch the old livestreams at the moment is Floatplane club as they get "archived" to there.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

As @RKRiley said, I believe you can watch it on floatplane, since LTT might have uploaded on that platform or put the it on there ONLY.

im a float-plane member and its not up there at the moment, one of the lmg staff said they are working on getting it up in reply to another comment elsewhere on the forum. Luckily i caught it when it was live 

wait did luke do it? becuase he loved the original pixel.

@moltencrystal

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

@Eduard the weeb Nah Linus did. But he seemed impressed by the feel of it.

Made the comment at first that it didn't feel particularly premium, but then after handling it a bit he was talking about how comfortable it felt and that he didn't mind the flex it has.

Said he'll be using it exclusively for the next few days and kind of rushing a review so that they're not massively behind everyone else with it getting delayed.

1 hour ago, Sniperfox47 said:

@Eduard the weeb Nah Linus did. But he seemed impressed by the feel of it.

Made the comment at first that it didn't feel particularly premium, but then after handling it a bit he was talking about how comfortable it felt and that he didn't mind the flex it has.

Said he'll be using it exclusively for the next few days and kind of rushing a review so that they're not massively behind everyone else with it getting delayed.

ok thanks

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

If anyone cares, Linus did release it publicly:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv