• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Friend Needs Help

cahya003

My friend wants to buy a headset but under $100 
What headset shall I recommend to him?
He Mainly Plays CSGO 

I used to own the Hyper X Cloud 2, from what I remeber it was very very good, they also have a lot of rep online, and from what I hear anything else hyperx branded is good. These headsets I think all under 100$ or close to 100. Try looking at hyperx headsets.

3 minutes ago, Jhamez said:

I used to own the Hyper X Cloud 2, from what I remeber it was very very good, they also have a lot of rep online, and from what I hear anything else hyperx branded is good. These headsets I think all under 100$ or close to 100. Try looking at hyperx headsets.

I already told him about the Hyper X Cloud 2 but he doesnt really like it somehow :v

Just now, cahya003 said:

I already told him about the Hyper X Cloud 2 but he doesnt really like it somehow :v

Ahh I see, well the only other brand of gaming headsets I have used is logitech g, I am getting out of my comfort zone telling you about things I don't really know about so take it with a grain of stalt, as I have never owned these. You can try looking at Logitech G233 Prodigy, I feel like logitech have good rep ingeneral, but I can't say if this product is good. Any GL hope you find your friend a headset.

Just now, Jhamez said:

Ahh I see, well the only other brand of gaming headsets I have used is logitech g, I am getting out of my comfort zone telling you about things I don't really know about so take it with a grain of stalt, as I have never owned these. You can try looking at Logitech G233 Prodigy, I feel like logitech have good rep ingeneral, but I can't say if this product is good. Any GL hope you find your friend a headset.

do u recommend marshall headset bro?

The Steelseries Siberia 200 or V3, I've personally used both and they're really good for the price

7 minutes ago, cahya003 said:

do u recommend marshall headset bro?

Oh whoops, I miss read the text I was under the impression you wanted gaming headset, my bad. From what I can tell online from a VERY qucik search, marshall seems to be fashion > sound from a review on one of their headsets it stated, "Cheaper, better sounding rivals avaialble". However this is only one of their products. TBH when it comes to headsets and audio in gerneal its less about reviews and what music you like to listen to. Look up the sound signiture of some headsets.

Just now, Jhamez said:

Oh whoops, I miss read the text I was under the impression you wanted gaming headset, my bad. From what I can tell online from a VERY qucik search, marshall seems to be fashion > sound from a review on one of their headsets it stated, "Cheaper, better sounding rivals avaialble". However this is only one of their products. TBH when it comes to headsets and audio in gerneal its less about reviews and what music you like to listen to. Look up the sound signiture of some headsets.

ah i see tbh he rather have a gaming headset tho but i will tell him about it 

Amazon is selling Sennheiser GSP 300 for $85.

It's frankly somewhat of a no brainer to get something else over it at the price point if you want a headset. I have a feeling they probably put HD202 driver in there and pair it up with sennheiser game series mic. Which probably would make most gamers happy.

Check out dimitri's review on YT about it

10 hours ago, Jhamez said:

I agree, I have a hyperx cloud 2 and a hyper cloud revolver s, and I love both of them for CS. I prefer the revolver s over the cloud 2, but the cloud 2 is still very good.