Need urgent help, NO-P.O.S.T

Guys,

The other day i wanted to install new cpu and cpu cooler in my rig. Sadly, i did not get Post. Then i cleared cmos, played all the combinations with ram and slots.

Later i thought of changing cmos battery. I made a big mistake. Unaware of the orientation, I had put the cmos battery wrong way in. Asus battery slot is wonderfully different, so made this mistake.

Now, I still dont have display and may be my bios chip is gone corrupt or kaputt.

I need your expert advice. Please help.

kaputt...............reminds me of pakistan/india.......

Any way. Put the cmos batter the right way up and check to see if you have installed the cpu correctly. And that if you need to upgrade your BIOS to support your new cpu. 

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

..reminds me of pakistan/india.......

what do you mean!!!! I am offended!!!!

Just now, wiseVirgo said:

what do you mean!!!! I am offended!!!!

WHY....ok i am sorry but we used kaputt everywhere in pakistan. Like the bulb went kaputt and stuff like that. It is a common word there and I have heard it the first time from you after I left pak.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

hehe. okay. You are my former fellow citizen... I thought you are someone else.... never mind :P :D, I am not pissed at all :P 

Just now, wiseVirgo said:

hehe. okay. You are my former fellow citizen... I thought you are someone else.... never mind :P :D, I am not pissed at all :P 

LOL. ok........KNEW IT. I KNOW A PAKISTANI WHEN I SEE ONE AAAYYY.........I am still a pakistani you know. Hurra passport ftw.

Build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, wiseVirgo said:

AND OMG A PAKISTANI ON LTT. I AM SHOOK :o:o:o:o:o:o

I though i was the only one lol.

Build

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, wiseVirgo said:

Snip

Just curious but what is the spec of your machine. So we can possibly assist you further. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

I didnt say Snip

Anyway.... My setup is Asus p6t deluxe 1.02G + Xeon E5620 (previous) + 3x4gb Micron ddr3 PC3-14900 + 1050ti + Enermax 500w.

Bummmpppp !!!!!!!!! please help people!!!!!!! I am still very confused

On 10/17/2017 at 9:40 AM, wiseVirgo said:

Guys,

The other day i wanted to install new cpu and cpu cooler in my rig. Sadly, i did not get Post. Then i cleared cmos, played all the combinations with ram and slots.

Later i thought of changing cmos battery. I made a big mistake. Unaware of the orientation, I had put the cmos battery wrong way in. Asus battery slot is wonderfully different, so made this mistake.

Now, I still dont have display and may be my bios chip is gone corrupt or kaputt.

I need your expert advice. Please help.