Lost projects?

With the new video of the new sets being made, it made me wonder did they scrap the one year test for the air pressure?

Here is the link of the video of luke setting up and how hes gonna test it 

but with all the new moving and dust being picked up and all, I dont see any news about it, yes i know that it hasnt been one year but if they move that much around it might make a bigger affect on the dust it will build up. plus from what im seeing they arent there anymore from the cleaning and the break down vids.

even if more dust is being added to the air if one has a higher rate of collection it will still have more dust then the other ones in comparison 

There was literally a thread created about this a few hours ago. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

As long as they're all exposed to the same amount of dust it really shouldn't matter.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

52 minutes ago, Churyu said:

but with all the new moving and dust being picked up and all, I dont see any news about it, ...

Linus addressed that in FP thread of some BTS vlog or set contsruction vlog. PCs have been moved to upstairs offices for the time being.

Btw, this question has been asked multiple times during the year, I think its bi-weekly thing. Both Linus and Luke have addressed it many times on forum, on Twitter and on WAN Show.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv