Need help with new Ryzen system

Ever since I built my new system system I've been having random audio glitches and stutters (the stutter is almost like a low pitched buzzer sound for just a second or two). I also have seemingly random bluescreens relating to critical processes dying among other things, these have been a little more recent although have happened in the past. Bluescreens seem to happen after a long night of use and then waking the computer up. The audio stutters happen about 3 or 4 times a day while gaming or watching YouTube content.. I don't know if this is common with Ryzen systems or not, but while on the desktop if I am to make a selection box it seems to stick for a few frames before disappearing. Also, has anyone heard of any of these issues happening when hardwired to a router? My old system started having issues somewhat similar but i don't see how a router could cause this, this does point to the PSU though.

I've updated any and all drivers I can and my BIOS is version 3.00 (1.0.0.6a). I've tried lowering my overclock on both the RAM and CPU but it seems to have made no difference so I went ahead and put them back to what you see now. I've ran mem test and the appropriate CMD commands. Reseated graphics card and RAM, and unplugged/plugged everything back in.

My thoughts as to what the issue is:
Has to be either the motherboard or the PSU. I still have a warranty for both but would prefer not to send either in until I gather more information as this would mean I would be stuck without a computer for a week. Any and all help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ryzen 1600 @ 1.35v 3800mhz on stock cooler (temps are in check and don't go above 70 normally)
Corsair Vengence 16gb (8x2) 3200 running at 2933 @ 1.35v
Samsung 960 EVO 250gb M.2
WD Blue 1gb HDD
RX480 4gb Sapphire Nitro+ (brought over from old pc)
Asrock ab350m Pro4
Rosewill ARC 750w bronze (also brought over)
Windows 10 professional with latest updates

Try using a different PSU, borrow one or buy a cheap one 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

12 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Try using a different PSU, borrow one or buy a cheap one 

You think it's probably the PSU?

46 minutes ago, RiskyBiscuit said:

I've tried lowering my overclock on both the RAM and CPU but it seems to have made no difference so I went ahead and put them back to what you see now.

Ryzen 1600 @ 1.35v 3800mhz on stock cooler (temps are in check and don't go above 70 normally)
Corsair Vengence 16gb (8x2) 3200 running at 2933 @ 1.35v

Why did you overclock such an unstable system?

If I was you I would restart from scratch. Bios reset and Windows format because now I have no idea if the overclock corrupted Windows which either created the problem, or aggravated it.

I also don't know how long you used the system at stock settings, and if it was even stable. For all I know this is completely user error.

The rule of thumb is you don't overclock anything until it's 110 billion % stable, and even then you test for days. If it does become unstable down the line then you remove all the overclocks until it's fixed.

It's not a race to the bottom.

21 minutes ago, 0x1e said:

Why did you overclock such an unstable system?

If I was you I would restart from scratch. Bios reset and Windows format because now I have no idea if the overclock corrupted Windows which either created the problem, or aggravated it.

I also don't know how long you used the system at stock settings, and if it was even stable.

The rule of thumb is you don't overclock anything until it's 110 billion % stable, and if it does become unstable then you remove all the overclocks until it's fixed.

I have already installed a completely clean version of windows in the past and I've ran the appropriate CMD commands. After turning the overclock back I noticed the problems haven't subsided, and if they did at such reasonable overclocks I would think there would still be issues. If anything I want the problems to continue until they become more apparent so these issues get resolved once and for all. I'll just see what I can do about buying a better PSU and tossing that in. The system was stable for the short while that I used it completely stock. First I overclocked the CPU to test for issues never going much above 1.35 as this is still within AMD's recommended max voltage. Immediately after each incremental change I would load up Aidas64 and ensure it was stable. I overclocked the RAM in much the same way.

I'd like to mention that I've ran tests such as Aidas64 and Cinebench many many times over and there haven't been crashes as a result of stressing the system which leads me to believe the CPU and RAM are stable where they are at.

19 minutes ago, RiskyBiscuit said:

I have already installed a completely clean version of windows in the past and I've ran the appropriate CMD commands. After turning the overclock back I noticed the problems haven't subsided, and if they did at such reasonable overclocks I would think there would still be issues. If anything I want the problems to continue until they become more apparent so these issues get resolved once and for all. What solution to you suggest, or do you happen to know anything about my particular issue?

Unless if you have a dedicated sound card then all the sound processing is done by the CPU.

A glitch in the sound means the CPU is being hung. This could be either from a faulty CPU or the RAM missing a cycle with the new sound information. Both can be caused by either faulty items or failed overclock. However sound is normally the last thing to be effected because of how light it is on the system. So I would say you have a more serious problem then a sound stutter. Unless if was a driver issue, which you have said couldn't be.

Having programs terminating points towards RAM. Not waking up from sleep points towards RAM and drivers.

I wouldn't suspect the PSU unless if I was getting coil whine either from it or other components (minus the GPU unless you never had it before). However by that time it's almost too late. Only way I would say it was the PSU is if your computer shut off as if you pulled the plug.

So all in all. 1 for the CPU, 3 for the RAM.

Is your RAM on the QVL list? set up correctly? Try 2133Mhz, with the rams rated timings and volts.

It's not a race to the bottom.

I'm fairly certain the issue isn't with the CPU or RAM as I tested everything at stock settings while in the RMA process with ASrock. Simular problems would occur. I changed the RAM to its stock timings a while ago (simply needed to change one number) and have ran Mem test with no issues.

Ok so new development, I started my system with the ethernet cable unplugged, and then plugged the system back in after startup completed and every time I clicked the system would freeze for a second, I'm starting to worry about a potential network bug here. This would also further point to a motherboard issue would it not? 

Ok I feel silly for not knowing about this but I just disabled HPET in my BIOS and it feels like a night and day difference... I think I can already tell that this is going to fix my issues with bluescreens and waking up from sleep. I research the absolute hell out of my Ryzen system and parts before buying them and I never found this information.