Recommendations for a good Tempered Glass PC Case

Go to solution Solved by Callum Stringer,

I am using the Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case I bought it for around 100 Euros 

It looks good and sleek and has a hidden cable manegment compartment. 

Hey,

I was wondering if the community had any good reviews/recommendations for a tempered glass PC Case. I had recently purchased a thermaltake versa C23, but that case turned out to be absolutely horrible, mostly in terms of its RGB capabilities and the cable management.

So instead of wasting more time and money, I want to see if any of you guys have good suggestions.

My budget is up to £120 (~$160 USD) and the preferred colour is black, but I can settle for something that may be a bit more expensive if I am happy with what you are telling me and how it looks.

I am using the Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case I bought it for around 100 Euros 

It looks good and sleek and has a hidden cable manegment compartment. 

6 minutes ago, inQntrol said:

Hey,

I was wondering if the community had any good reviews/recommendations for a tempered glass PC Case. I had recently purchased a thermaltake versa C23, but that case turned out to be absolutely horrible, mostly in terms of its RGB capabilities and the cable management.

So instead of wasting more time and money, I want to see if any of you guys have good suggestions.

My budget is up to £120 (~$160 USD) and the preferred colour is black, but I can settle for something that may be a bit more expensive if I am happy with what you are telling me and how it looks.

S340 Elite

Define C Tempered Glass

Meshify C

Phanteks P400

subscribe to pewdiepie