AMD FX 8350 + DDR4 ??

Just now, Callum Stringer said:

I think the i3.8350k is a better choice costing only a little more than the Ryzen 5 1400 on Digitec (Swiss Amazon) and seems to peform better

The motherboard will cost you more, but you'll have a nice upgrade path. 

Just now, Colty said:

The motherboard will cost you more, but you'll have a nice upgrade path. 

which motherboard would be the best ?

which motherboard would be the best ?

They're pretty much all solid. I really like my MSI Z270 Carbon Gaming Pro. There's a Z370 version of it. Gigabyte makes great motherboards. Asus, ASRock, and pretty much everyone make very solid boards at this point. Basically, look for one that is from any reputable brand, check their warranty standards for Switzerland, and pick whichever one you think will look the prettiest in your case or whichever one has a specific feature you really care about. 

3 minutes ago, Colty said:

They're pretty much all solid. I really like my MSI Z270 Carbon Gaming Pro. There's a Z370 version of it. Gigabyte makes great motherboards. Asus, ASRock, and pretty much everyone make very solid boards at this point. Basically, look for one that is from any reputable brand, check their warranty standards for Switzerland, and pick whichever one you think will look the prettiest in your case or whichever one has a specific feature you really care about. 

Is 170 a okay deal for a MSI Z370 SLI PLUS, I really have no idea about motherboards?

Digitec Link

Is 170 a okay deal for a MSI Z370 SLI PLUS, I really have no idea about motherboards?

Digitec Link

Yeah, that looks about inline for the rest of that site's prices. I forgot to mention, there's a version without all of the RGB flair for a cheaper price. I found it on digitec for you. 

https://www.digitec.ch/de/s1/product/msi-z370-a-pro-lga-1151-intel-z370-atx-mainboard-6589590

2 minutes ago, Colty said:

Yeah, that looks about inline for the rest of that site's prices. I forgot to mention, there's a version without all of the RGB flair for a cheaper price. I found it on digitec for you. 

https://www.digitec.ch/de/s1/product/msi-z370-a-pro-lga-1151-intel-z370-atx-mainboard-6589590

Okay Thanks Alot :) Do you think its worth it to get the RBG one or just buy somes strips seperatly

1 minute ago, Callum Stringer said:

Okay Thanks Alot :) Do you think its worth it to get the RBG one or just buy somes strips seperatly

I love the RGB, my whole system is decked out with it. I think the RGB mobo really pulls it all together. If you're just going for a small bit of RGB, a strip or two might be a better choice, but you might pay the same amount between the two options. It's really up to you. 

1 minute ago, Colty said:

I love the RGB, my whole system is decked out with it. I think the RGB mobo really pulls it all together. If you're just going for a small bit of RGB, a strip or two might be a better choice, but you might pay the same amount between the two options. It's really up to you. 

Okay thanks for all the help. I think I will just get the SLI plus

Okay thanks for all the help. I think I will just get the SLI plus

No problem, happy gaming!