Ideas to improve grip on a phone? (without using a case)

Hey all!

I'm looking for ways to increase grip on my LG V20 without increasing any bulk. Meaning I want to avoid using case. I already have a Ringke Air TPU case for the V20 however I found it still too bulky. It makes the bezel look thicker, make swiping over the edge a pain, make replacing the battery a chore, and just bleh, don't want to use it unless I have to. 

I'm mainly looking to reduce slippage. I do single hand use a lot so this is quite important. Here's a picture to try to convey what I mean:

OkBrxfl.jpg

This is my previous phone, the Nexus 5X. It has a nice rubber soft finish at the back which provides a good amount of grip. As you can see I can rest the phone on the palm of my fingers at quite an extreme angle and it still won't slip.

So far I've looked into these methods:

-Adding the dbrand Dragon Skin - Already done it, looks incredibly stylish, however doesn't add as much grip as I want. It adds "grip" if I hold it, but the texture actually increases slippage when I'm only letting it rest on the palm.

-Plasti dipping the back cover with the black/clear spray - Iv'e seen a couple of people doing it online, however most don't report how long it lasts, and those who do report it only lasting a couple of days.

-Plasti dipping the back with the super grip spray - Haven't seen anyone do it. Apparently the spray can't be done on vinyl so if I go this route, bye bye Dragon skin ):

-Putting grip tape at the back of the phone - This have also been done quite a bit, however the texture looks very similar to the dragon skin. I've afraid it'll again just increase slippage. I'll need to find some at a hobby store and feel it for myself.

-Putting rubber tape at the back of the phone - Haven't seen anyone do it. From pictures it looks like the soft rubber feel I'm looking for, but again I'll need to look for them in stores and feel it to know for sure.

-Putting microsuction tape at the back of the phone - This might be the most bizarre method. But I seriously wonder how it'll feel in the hand, handle in the pocket, and if this means the phone will never slip off the desk again.

That's all the ideas I have. Does anyone have any more I can look into?

Get another skin, not the dbrand one. Sadly I don't remember the exact brand (it was on amazon), but there are incredibly sticky ones. They almost feel like some kind of rubber. If you put those on a glass surface, you can tilt it almost 90° before the phone starts moving.

So, maybe someone here knows a brand or you'll just have to look at the reviews on amazon.

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

5 hours ago, xc3ll said:

Get another skin, not the dbrand one. Sadly I don't remember the exact brand (it was on amazon), but there are incredibly sticky ones. They almost feel like some kind of rubber. If you put those on a glass surface, you can tilt it almost 90° before the phone starts moving.

So, maybe someone here knows a brand or you'll just have to look at the reviews on amazon.

I've been looking all over, does this thing actually exist? Can you give more specific detail? Does it come like a huge piece which we have to cut ourselves to fit on the phone?